Filevine20 Nov, 2017
Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
The Director of Sales Development will be responsible for leading our growing team of Sales Development Representatives to success. The Director of Sales Development will report to the VP of Sales.
- Hire, train, and manage our team of Sales Development Representatives
- Motivate individuals, and the team as a whole, to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives to drive high performers
- Inspire and foster an environment where the team feels valued and can do their best work
- Assess our existing inside sales model, implementing new tools, processes, and content to improve effectiveness
- Report on activity and performance metrics
- Provide forecasts to senior sales management
- 3-5+ years experience in sales development management
- Consistent record of managing teams to exceed performance goals
- Proven ability to hire, develop and retain talented and motivated people
- Strong track record of managing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Experience selling enterprise software applications highly preferred
- Successful track record in a mid-market and enterprise focused sales environment, preferably at an emerging growth company
- Exceptional skill in lead qualification, advanced outbound prospecting, buyer persona messaging and overcoming objections
- Solid written and verbal communication, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Cool company perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Learn to build a better practice.
Get your actionable dose of practice management tips and principes. Delivered to your inbox once a week.