Filevine30 Dec, 2017
Sales & Marketing Ops
Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
We are seeking a Manager of Sales & Marketing Ops. This person will work closely with the VP of Sales to run the entire go to market organization. This is a hands-on, strategic role in the company. It will require a lot of critical thinking, where the need to challenge notions is a must.
The Manager of Sales & Marketing Ops will report to the VP of Sales.
- Take full ownership for CRM operations, and marketing and sales adherence to the process
- CRM ops which allow for strong analytics of leading indicators of top of funnel demand generation, pipeline management efficacy (aggregate and rep level)
- Own onboarding and enablement of presales teams, including but not limited to inbound and outbound SDRs, and Account Executives
- Market analysis and business modeling to ensure our targets are in line with reality
- Establish appropriate metrics, and report on activity and performance metrics
- Strong understanding of end-to-end sales process from lead to close
- Provide forecasts to executive team
- Ownership of territory analysis and sales team go to market deployment
- Comp plans
- Rules of engagement
- Analyze & own Sales tech stack and Marketing tech stack
- Closely interact with Digital Marketing Manager and other marketing personnel to model data and use that data to make strategic, informed decisions
- 3-5+ years experience in sales ops and/or marketing ops
- Consistent record of managing teams to exceed performance goals
- Strong track record of managing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Successful track record in a mid-market and enterprise focused sales environment, preferably at an emerging growth company delivering a B2B SaaS solution
- Understanding of lead qualification, outbound prospecting, inbound demand conversion
- Solid communication, organizational and time management skills
- Good presentation and listening skills
- Deep proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Cool company perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Learn to build a better practice.
Get your actionable dose of practice management tips and principes. Delivered to your inbox once a week.