Filevine01 Jan, 2018
Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
We are seeking a full-time internal recruiter to help us continue the aggressive buildout of our organization, across multiple departments. 2018 will be a pivotal year of growth for Filevine, and a full-time partner ensuring we are onboarding the best talent possible for every position is mission critical to our future success. This recruiter will work closely with various department heads to understand role requirements and to ensure the best possible hires. This is a hands-on, strategic role in the company. It will require a lot of critical thinking, where the need to challenge notions is a must. Ability to contribute to the building of a vivacious culture is a job requirement.
- Take full ownership for all processes and policies & procedures pertaining to onboarding of new talent.
- Leverage necessary tech stack to manage multiple requirements at any time.
- Strong knowledge of job boards and the latest & greatest tactics in finding, sourcing, and onboarding the best talent in a competitive landscape.
- Ability to collaborate with department heads to effectively identify ideal candidate profiles, including written and analytical skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years experience in recruiting
- Demonstrable record of sourcing talent into highly competitive positions
- Strong track record of managing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Ability to work with a variety of different personalities, while always driving your own agenda in a cordial and constructive way
Cool company perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
- Unlimited PTO policy
Learn to build a better practice.
Get your actionable dose of practice management tips and principes. Delivered to your inbox once a week.