Filevine20 Nov, 2017
Digital Marketing & Content Manager
Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
The Digital Marketing and Content Manager will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts and strategy. This includes but is not limited to developing, implementing, our digital marketing campaigns across our digital channels, with the intent of building a funnel of demand. The Digital Marketing and Content Manager will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Consistently meet and exceed results against quota
- Appropriately determine and source marketing tech stack
- Generate digital marketing campaigns, from concept to execution
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Sales to understand the needs of the organization, and map our digital marketing strategy accordingly
- Work closely with VP of Sales & Marketing to understand inbound demand generation needs and expectations.
- Generate proactive demand generation plans which walk directly to pre-defined objectives
- Be able to articulate and create scientific, metrics driven approach to demand generation
- Have exec-facing dashboards that demonstrate effectiveness of all marketing channels, in terms of conversion and cost
- Have a concerted strategy around testing and experimentation of marketing messages, as well as plans to show metrics around these
- 3-5+ years experience in sales development management
- Consistent record of managing teams to exceed performance goals
- Proven ability to hire, develop and retain talented and motivated people
- Strong track record of managing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Experience selling enterprise software applications highly preferred
- Successful track record in a mid-market and enterprise focused sales environment, preferably at an emerging growth company
- Exceptional skill in lead qualification, lead prospecting, digital conversion, buyer persona messaging
- Solid written and verbal communication, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency
- Excellent writing and presentation skills required
- Video editing or production skills a plus
- Solid verbal communications skills in meetings and the ability to present in public
- Strong project management skills with ability to focus on details
- Desire to learn, ask questions and challenge conventional thinking
- Willingness to understand IT products the associated value propositions
- Always acts with the highest level of ethics and integrity
Cool company perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Learn to build a better practice.
Get your actionable dose of practice management tips and principes. Delivered to your inbox once a week.